1.03.2010

Ta Da!!

Well here's to a great start to #1 on my New Years resolutions list. Thanks to Pantry Secrets I made my VERY FIRST homemade bread!! It is the most easy recipe to follow and you have homemade bread from start to finish in about 1 hour! One recipe makes over 50 different styles of bread. UH-MAY-ZING!! And I did it! Couldn't do it without my awesome new best friend though. (My kitchen aid that is. We've built a strong relationship already!) With one batch today, I made one loaf of whole wheat bread, and some rolls for dinner! Yum. They were delish!

3 comments:

{sArAh}

Oh I LOVE pantry secrets! The girl who came up with the recipe was my old coworkers wife :) She is so cute and would cook us different things all the time! Its the funnest recipe to play around with and it is so easy huh! I love it! :D

M. Jorgensen

sweet! I need to learn how to make bread....where did you get the recipe???

Jen

Look at you! I'm so impressed. :) hey, i want to learn how to sew too, wanna do it together?!?