1.14.2010

Fridge Coupon Holder Tutorial


How stinking cute is this? I was bored and just made it up!! I'm always getting those 'monthly mailers' in the mail that have coupons to restaurants, and stores. Plus every Tuesday I get Robert's coupons, and Arby's and other fast food discounts. Even though I usually only save a few, I never have anywhere to put them, and so I just stash them somewhere, and when I really want to use it, I can't find it. What better way to stay organized and yet keep your kitchen stylin? Plus this print I chose totally matches my SWEET BAKING JARS! Below is a tutorial to help you make your own! Let me know if you do, and how it turns out! Good Luck!


Choose your 12x12 papers. You will need a total of three.
Two background colors (make sure they're cardstock)
and one print that you love! (cardstock as well) Fold the two
colored ones in half, and cut the print one in half.

Choose one background paper and glue (hot glue works best)
your half sheet of your print to it.

With your other half of print, cut 2 strips about 3in. wide, and
the length leave alone, it already is the length you need.

Fold your first strip you cut in half length wise and glue
to your 2nd sheet of background paper.

^After gluing both sides it should look like this ^

Repeat previous step to other side

Place your 2nd sheet inside your first one and glue together.

^ Finished product should look like this ^

Glue magnets on back. (I used 4 for a better hold)

Place on fridge and fill er up! Ta Da! You're finished!!

0 comments: