4.02.2009

Weekend get-a-way #2

Just to make you all jealous. I'm leaving. To Vegas. WARM WEATHER! It's suppose to be cold and wet here all weekend. Sorry guys! But me? Oh ya know, I will be soaking up the rays in the beautiful Vegas weather. I haven't really been there since Braden has graduated. So I'm excited! We're going down tomorrow for the weekend with Braden's family to watch his little brother play. Devin (his bro) plays baseball for University of Utah, and Braden wants to go see all his old team mates as well. I'll take it! Great excuse to get away from this dreary place we're in now! Plus... I AM 21!!! VIVA LAS VEGAS! HERE I COME!

1 comments:

The Egan Family

OMGosh, I'M SO JEALOUS! I'm so pasty white from this Utah snow its not even funny! I hope you have fun soaking in the sun :)