2.11.2009

V-day

It's fun for little kids. You get to send val-o-grams to your secret admirer. Or tell that cute boy he has your heart. Whatever. But we're grown up. I think its silly. Why do we need a designated day to tell your 'significant other' that you love them. I think everyday we should be doing things that prove it. But, we carry on traditions... and i'm pretty indecisive on what to get Braden for V-day. I personally feel like it's a total chick holiday. We're so much easier to buy for. Give us chocolate, flowers, or jewelry on this day...and we'll love you forever. Sorry, just a benefit of being a woman! But I thought that maybe since it is our first Valentines being married I should do something special. But what? I have no clue. So I am totally and completely up for ANY suggestions! We're planning on doing dinner and a movie that night, but I wanted to get him something nice as well. Help?

1 comments:

Jason & Shannon

I know what you mean! It is so ridiculously hard to find something for the husband! Good luck! Try doing something homemade, that's what I'm resorting to this year.