5.18.2010

Thank you D.I.

Can I just say how much I LOVE the DI and their lovely finds?! I went there the other day just looking around at some furniture and came across this potential beauty. An old antique dresser. As my friend Shannon would say "It has good bones". (sturdy)

Nothing a little sanding down and a fresh coat of paint can't fix! I'm envisioning here a a brightly painted dresser/changing table up top. The color is undecided yet, I'm still debating on a color scheme.

I'm so EXCITED to play around with it!!

5 comments:

FrankandAsh

wow that looks really good. Those are the best places to find furniture at. We got an awesome dresser for Parker at a garage sale. Yay for good deals!

Brittany

that is way cute! :) it'll look great when its done!

Ashley

It doesn't look bad the way it is! Go with a color scheme that's good for both sexes, you'll be sooo glad you did. For our kids' furniture we went with black, and accented with bedding and pictures that we can change with each baby.

I've been thinking about finding used stuff for our new house... we need so much (chairs, dining room, couches, etc.) and it's all so expensive!

Kelsey M.

:)i love projects like these! the af d.i. has the best furniture.

Jen

Way to go on the find! I'm starting to look for a dresser/changing table too! I guess i need to head to the D.I.