10.06.2011

On a whim

Things have been pretty busy lately. It always seems like whenever you have so many things on your 'to do' list... that your life is always too hectic to accomplish those things. Well one thing I've been meaning to do is to get our family pictures done. And yesterday I called up our photographer and BOOKED it! One problem. It's in 4 days. Do I know what we're wearing? Nope. Thank goodness for pinterest right?

I love grey and yellow. LOVE IT. So my first thought was something like this:
Then after I bought a really cute orange sweater, I'm thinking maybe fall colors would be better. Like so:
But then again, I'm not sure about that one either. Any ideas??



Photobucket

3 comments:

Machelle

my personal opinion for any kind of staged photo, is to try and shy away from things that are really trendy. Things will go out of style, so pick more of a timeless look. knowwhatI'msayin?? Stay with classic looks, solid colors. I think both ideas on your post are great!! You guys will look awesoome no matter what! :)

Ashley

Ideas are great... except after you have the ideas you have to find them in stores! We just did family pictures and had a REALLY hard time finding blue. Yeah, blue! Everything was a different shade that clashed with the other shades. We actually had to end up going with blue and off white to get stuff for all of us.

Good luck, and I hope to see some pictures soon!

Presley & Charlotte Gleason

We just got pics done, Presley wore gray skinny jeans and a black tank with yellow in it, and mike wore vintage yellow and Charlotte and I wore purple and gray. I love color! Pops or hints or whatever!! I'm hoping our pics turn out vintage looking in the editing? Haven't seen em yet! I wanted them to go with the decor in my house and formal would not have cut it! Im excited to see what you come up with!!!! Xoxo