5.03.2010

Been a long time comin....

Lets see if I remember how to do this...

Lately, I've finally been having more energy to get things done, I feel as if I've slept from Jan-March. I can't complain though. I felt great. Never one day of being sick, nauseous , NOTHIN. Zip, zero, zilch. Just tired. And hey? I can handle that side effect, no prob. This week marks my 20th week. Half done! Crazy how time flies. But a part of me, has a feeling this 2nd half wont be as easy. We'll see...

As far as what's been going on; Braden is keeping busy as ever. He is having a lot of fun coaching the PG varsity baseball team. The kids love him! He is so great with them. We went to St. George a couple weeks ago for his FPSB tournament. Got fried. Yup, apparently when your pregnant you get sunburned easier. Lesson learned. BUT HEY....GREAT NEWS!! Braden landed a PAID internship at AFJH for this next school year in the counseling dept. *applauds happily* I'm so excited for him!! (and extremely proud if I may so)

On a not-so-happy note, our engine on our 4-runner went 'ker plunk' and I'm just so thrilled about the $4000 bill on that one. So in other words, I wont be out shopping for cute baby stuff for a few more months. *thumbs down* Yeah gonna have to watch the spending there. So.... if you know of any killer baby sales, puh-lease, let me know!

I've been working on sewing a few receiving blankets and burp rags. Super cute- I'll take some pics of them. I got a sewing machine for my birthday and I'm putting it to use. Many projects to come. Promise..... stay tuned....

1 comments:

The Egan Family

Thats so AWESOME that you haven't felt sick! I was sick... a little, only from the prenatal, so I took it at night and never have gotten sick again!!! But now saying that, when I was around 23 weeks, I started to get heart burn.. of course.. and now i'm getting charley horses randomly at night, that kill!!! I swear I cursed my self!!!! lol! So when is your offical due date?? I want to sew some blankets and such but i'm waiting till I stop working, which is in July! Post some pics, I bet you are such a cute prego mommy! :)