8.31.2009

Happy 80th Grandma!!

Well...the banner says it all:
This past weekend we celebrated my Grandma's 80th birthday. We went up the canyon for a nice little outing. My dear Grandma has been in a wheelchair for the past 6 years. She had a total knee replacement, which she fell after the surgery and broke her incision back open. After that she had infection after infection, and ended up having her knee fused, so she can't walk much. She has been in so much pain for YEARS. I don't know how she does it, but she hangs in there! We celebrated her birthday by getting all our family together and having a nice BBQ for her. Here are a few shots of the event:









1 comments:

Kelsey M.

Hey! How big is that table, and is it square or round? We just got a place but it is teeny tiny. My mom was gonna give me their old table but it's round and I'm thinking a square/rectangle would fit better in our tiny place. How much are you selling it for? Let me know! If you want you can just email me, my address is kkoster92 at gmail.com. Thanks Ryanne!