8.02.2009

Garden Valley Trip

We've returned....unfortunately. Vacations just never last as long as you want! We had such a BLAST though at the cabin in Idaho! I'm only going to upload a few photos because I took too many and uploading them ALL would take to long. But here are a few shots of some of our activities we did. Braden, my dad, and my two bro-in-laws went white water rafting, while the girls did some crafts, the boys went golfing, while we basked in the sun at the pool. We all went down to the Payette river, floated, swam, and played. Our cabin was amazing! So nice. It didn't look like it belonged in the mountains. We had so much fun, it was a great opportunity to be able to spend with family (especially my sister and her family who we don't get to see as often!) But unfortunately it all comes to an end. We arrived home late this evening and what do I have to look forward to now? Unpacking, doing laundry, and cleaning! But it was well worth the trip. Thanks everyone for making it so fun!!


CANDY!
The kids had a treasure hunt
I basked in the sun
Boys will be boys
We played in the Payette River
Madisen got creative
Ella LOVED the sand
The 'Big Boys' went golfing
The boys had to wrestle
The hot tub was a definite hit
Braden caught a baby quail
Our sweet luxurious cabin

0 comments: