7.15.2009

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

First of all, I just want to lay this out there. No I do not like the Jonas Brothers. I simply went to the stadium of fire merely for MORAL SUPPORT. Okay, now that thats out of the way. Heres a rundown of the fourth! Early morning Braden left me with my brother in law to go golfing, so me and my sisters took the kids to the parade. They had fun. Besides complaining of how hot it was! (I don't blame them) That afternoon my sister hosted a big BBQ and water day for the kids at her place out in Saratoga. The kids had a blast. All my nephews got a little carried away with the water, so in one of the pictures below Braden got even with the boys for the girls by hosing them down. Later that evening my sister (who I mentioned before was visiting from out of town) and Braden and I went to the stadium of fire. Her little girl loves the Jonas Brothers. It was alright, I actually had never been before. Here is a few snapshots of the day...









0 comments: