6.16.2009

A well deserved break

Yep, I'm alive. It's been a while though. Things have been quite hectic with moving and all. And with just being in our house one week, and stuff not put away, boxes and all...We went CAMPING! Our friends Anne and Chayse invited us to go up to Payson Lakes, and was I gonna turn down a get-a-way? Uh...NO! I needed it after the past couple weeks. Pictures of our house will come soon. (As soon as our house starts looking more like a house rather than a storage unit).  But here are a few shots from this weekend. This canyon is B-E-A-UTIFUL! We went horseback riding, fishing, relaxed in a sweet thunderstorm, and had a blast enjoying company with our great friends!

You would think I had enhanced this photo,
but no, it was really this green - thanks to the moisture
Anne taking a picture of me taking a picture
of her.
Our hubbies cookin dinner
Fishing at the gorgeous lake

0 comments: