6.26.2009

Finally!!!

Can I just say how nice it is to finally be all settled in! I found some time to snap a few shots of the after math of the whole move. WHOLE house painted, boxes unloaded, decor hung, and everything put in it's place. Phew! Here are the results...

The Living Room


Dining area (imagine a nice new big table, i'm in the
process of getting one)
Yay for red kitchens!


Laundry room with door to backyard
1/2 bath downstairs
Upstairs.....
Guest bath. Or should I say 'Braden's bathroom.
This has his name all over it with the whole outdoors
theme. Look how cute....the lantern soap dispenser!
I get a little too excited about decor. ha ha.
The office

My scrapbooking/arts room!
Master bedroom. Love our new dresser and
sleigh bed!

My own closet? OKAY!!
Yes I color coordinate everything.
My red shoes even get their own shelf! Score!
Master bath...sooooo nice!

2 comments:

The Risenmays

I love your new house! You are so good at decorating.

Kelsey M.

Beautiful home! Also, your puppy is absolutely adorable and I am so jealous!