4.23.2009

BOUTIQUE TIME!

It's my first boutique with selling my cards! A friend of mine does vinyl lettering on wood blocks, glass, tiles and all that stuff. She had a booth and offered me some space to sell my cards! It's at the old PG rec center, and its Thursday through Saturday. I'm a fan of these boutiques anyway, they do them about 3 to 4 times a year. They have darling crafts, decor, etc.... Anyway...I"m excited and nervous at the same time. Don't know how they'll do, BUT no shame in trying!! If you have some free time, stop by the boutique and check it out!

3 comments:

The Felsted's

Rye!! Good Luck! That is so exciting! I checked out your card blog and they are so cute! It's so great how much you enjoy making them too!!

Laura

Ryanne, your blog is so fun! I'll add you to mine. Yeah! 17 Again was so great. I'm dying to go see it again! Mikkelle is missing out. Haha.

maremee

That's so fun! Good luck selling them!