3.24.2009

Happy Birthday dear Braden, and Ryanne too! Wait...what?






Yes...that's right! It's both of our Birthdays! Braden turned 23 on the 23rd, and it will be the BIG 2-1 for me on Saturday, the 28th. Only five days apart. How convenient. This year we have plans to be out of town my Birthday weekend. So in order to accommodate family, we had a little 'joint' birthday party! Sunday afternoon my side of the family had a big dinner and little party for us. My mom (being the great cook she is) made Braden's favorite....baby back ribs! We devoured a delicious dinner, indulged in some scrumptious cake, and then opened presents. Braden got clothes, hunting stuff, and gift cards. I got two gift cards to Tai Pan (best place EVER), a Kohls gift card, and some lotions and stuff. Then to top it off. Monday night, Bradens parents along with his grandparents and brothers took us out to dinner at Los Hermanos! This Friday though we are going to SLC and Park City for the weekend. We got a weekend get a way pkg from Braden's parents for a deluxe hotel room in SLC, we were gonna hit the outlets in PC, and hang around up there all day! I'm just glad for a nice relaxing weekend. I need it after this past weekend of being on call. Braden got his present from me early! I got him the Wii Guitar Hero World Tour. And wow...does he love that? He's pretty muh addicted. It's cute...in a weird way. Anyway...I'll post more pics later!