2.17.2009

Valentines

Love him

New Ring


Flowers, and earrings (if you can see them)


For Valentines Day, Braden got me some studded diamond earrings that I've been asking for, a beautiful new ring, and a gorgeous dozen roses. What a sweet heart! For V-day, we went out to dinner at Tepanyaki's (one of our favorites) and then went and saw the movie TAKEN. So good! I highly recommend it. After hearing such raving reviews (thanks Sarah) I was persistent on seeing it. And of course it was grrrrreat! So a little cliche, I know. But nice to get out and spend some time together with my awesome husband! Love you babe!



3 comments:

Mikelle

Your ring is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! I still need to see that movie! Its hard to get out to the movies with a baby. lol By the time I can see it its going to be on dvd. hahah

The McEwen's

Cute ring and yes Taken was a super good movie! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi since its been awhile. I hope everything is going well for you!

{sArAh}

LOVE your ring! And your welcome on the movie review! Haha you are so cute. Oh And it's Dr. Faux, and I think It's Ut Valley...