1.18.2009

So it's been a while...

Needless to say.... I've gotten a little 'behind'. The month of December was a busy one for me. Between working a late shift at work all month, and getting caught up in the hussle and bussle of the Holiday season, my blogging seemed to stop. But...it's a new year, and a new goal to keep you all updated! I've got a few posts I need to upload some pictures for and will be posting soon! I can't believe it is already more than halfway through January. I dont know where the time goes. Things have finally slowed back down to the pace I prefer. Christmas and the New Year was great, but i'm ready to settle back down! This past weekend my husband and I had the opportunity to attend the new Draper Temples Open House. It was a really neat experience. We actually did a session yesterday morning at the Timpanogos Temple with my parents, then met up with my sister and her husband for dinner before heading up to the Open House. Good spiritual day! Tonight were having Braden's family over for dinner so i'm in between typing this post and checking on my food. I think I better start paying more attention to the food though! I'll get to those posts soon, so expect more to come...

0 comments: